Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
The Director of Strategy and Innovation will join a team that will be critical to the creation and execution of Q4's long term strategy. As the Directory of Strategy and Innovation, you will help drive focus around defining our transformational initiatives across both organic and inorganic opportunities.
Your quantitative and analytical thinking will help bring focus to our market sizing and scanning activities. You will also be responsible for building out our playbook and supporting the development of our strategic blueprint through quantitative analysis.
What You'll Be Doing (Strategy)
- Leading Market research on product and other trends
- Market sizing analysis
- Supporting long-range planning through research and data-driven methods
- Long-range competitive analysis using a variety of analytical methods and tools
What You'll Be Doing (Corporate Development)
- Lead the Market Scanning and Mapping activities
- Create and evolve the corporate development playbook
- Evaluate build or buy partner opportunities
What You'll Be Doing (Innovation)
- Lead cross-functional engagements to support primary research activities to identify underserved markets and corresponding needs
Desired Skills, Education & Experience
- A technical degree coupled with a Masters in Business, Science or Engineering is preferred.
- In the past have played a key role in the scale up of a SaaS software company
- Insane focus on results and accountability
- A highly agile leader who has a track record of delivering results by influencing and guiding teams to execute with purpose and unconventionally.
- An insatiable curiosity and pushes boundaries beyond traditional first-order thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities leading with data, research and measurable fundamentals to change long term outcomes.
- Be able to stand up in front of hundreds of people to deliver excellent presentations clearly, and with purpose and passion.
- Proven capabilities of building, owning and driving portfolio innovation .
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.