ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking someone who is passionate about Talent Acquisition to join Zeno Group’s Recruitment Team. We are an Integrated Communications Agency so you will work with opportunities across all facets of Public Relations, Creative Services, Digital, Social Media, Paid Media, Influencer Marketing/Creator Marketing, Brand Strategy, Research & Insights, and Analytics.
Internally, you’ll work to establish relationships with hiring managers to understand their unique needs to establish sourcing strategies and an inclusive interview line-up.
To identify exceptional talent, you’ll use a variety of sourcing methods, including LinkedIn, career fairs, industry networking, employee referrals, social channels, and job sites. As a Talent Acquisition expert, you will manage the interview process to ensure an exceptional candidate experience, resulting in quality hires. You will guide the interview team on effective screening methods and solicit feedback from participants with the ultimate goal of reaching consensus on top candidates.
Zeno is an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a truly diverse and inclusive work environment. As such, you will follow company and legal guidelines throughout the talent acquisition process. In addition to these full cycle recruiting responsibilities, you will play an active role within the Talent Team to advise on overall recruiting strategy and employer branding functions.
You will succeed at ZENO if you are fearless, resourceful and have a knack for recruiting in a competitive market within a fast-paced agency setting.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or an exception required under applicable law
- Recruiting is your gig and you’ve been loving it for at least 6 years
- You've matched talented PR and Marketing professionals with Consumer brand, Corporate Communications, Digital, Media, Healthcare, or Technology opportunities
- You are a strategic problem solver. You know talent acquisition is not linear and you are comfortable finding new avenues to talent
- You know how to work that network, reach out to new people, and leverage social channels to find candidates
- People comment on your enthusiasm and how clearly you communicate
- Collaboration is your go-to work style and you’re not happy unless you are managing multiple priorities and delivering on deadlines
- Partnering with hiring managers and senior leaders to build and implement recruiting processes is an opportunity you would relish
- If you weren’t a recruiter, you’d be a diplomat because you’re so poised and professional in conversations and written correspondence
- You have a sense of humor and can embrace change
- In your mind, no job is too big or too small
- You’ve made peace with your inner control freak and like to own a process from start to finish
- You are a team player and you welcome collaboration
Zeno Group is the fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectors unleash the power of strategic communications. Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients. Winner of the industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRovoke Global Creative Agency of the Year, 2021 PRovoke North American Agency of the Year and 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year. We are honored to be a three-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Zeno has also been previously recognized by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Healthy, happy employees make Zeno better, so we have programs that support physical, mental and financial wellness. Our culture and benefits are designed to promote flexibility, celebrate diversity and support work/life balance. We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance with prescription plans, as well as short and long-term disability. Our Be Kind to Your Mind program focuses on mental health, providing a paid subscription to Headspace and access to mental health providers and other services through a best-in-class employee assistance program. Employees are encouraged to bring their authentic self to Zeno and participate in our employee resource groups which build communities for sharing and support. And while we love our work, we believe in the restorative power of time off with generous vacation, paid holidays and self-care time. Employees are supported in their pursuit of financial wellness with a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, life insurance and free access to a certified financial coach. And our unique ZenoFit program provides a monthly allowance to fund activities in your personal life that bring you joy and keep you healthy. These and other benefits are available to non-temporary employees in the US.