With state of the art hardware, this leader will be responsible for working with the hardware and software teams to validate and build test automation systems for state-of-the-art digital cockpit. Areas of focus include: Media, Networking, Cameras, Speech Recognition, media, Car Play, Android Auto, and other Data Services. Building an amazing team located here in Silicon Valley will be critical to this leader’s success.
The position reports to the Vice President, Digital Cockpit.
· Working closely with the hardware and software teams to create a platform for software and hardware validation. Also working with automotive network team to resolve integration challenges.
· Build test validation system
· Build a world class engineering team.
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
· Minimum 10 years of systems development experience.
· Demonstrated engineering discipline throughout the development life cycle.
· Strong history of mentorship or apprenticeship, or equivalent team development programs.
· Deep understanding and expertise in solving complex hardware – software interactions.
· Expertise in delivery of amazing products to market.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Director, Validation (Digital Cockpit) job post.✕