Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
This Director role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences safety/Pharmacovigilance operations space and the associated safety applications used to collect, process, report, and determine the safety profile of a pharmaceutical product. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Safety market share in the U.S.. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of Safety applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the safety “Enterprise” (large company) U.S. market for the Vault safety applications including Safety, Safety.AI, SafetyDocs, and Safety Signal
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the safety space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality for our Vault Safety suite
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customers
- Direct resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- 5+ years experience consulting for the safety area of a life sciences company around business processes, organizational design, software applications, and maintaining GVP compliance
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold strategic conversations and own relationships with heads of safety and IT regarding the safety applications and their use in a safety organization
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 5+ years in management consulting roles or safety product development strategy roles
- 5+ years of experience working within or for the safety area of large life sciences companies
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Other benefits based on location
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.