- Schedule and coordinate/manage weekly sales team forecast calls and training sessions
- Schedule and coordinate QBRs
- Help coordinate and schedule on boarding activities for new sales hires and HR paperwork.
- Commission reconciliation (comp calculation) for field sales and SDRs
- As an SFDC Architect, you will design and execute the Numerify SFDC roadmap. This will include, but is not limited to, updating workflow rules, streamlining integration points, and establishing SFDC design best practices.
- As a “data person”, you will manipulate data, develop insights, and provide recommendations to senior management.
- As an SFDC Admin, you will implement SFDC best practices as well as own the set-up and maintenance of territories, lead routing, user creation, reporting, and data hygiene, plus all other SFDC related items.
- As a Sales stack expert, you will implement and own the day-to-day operations of all Sales platforms including: Clearslide, Data.com,Discover.org, Playermap, and RingCentral
Deal Desk Support:
- Deal Desk: You will support Sales reps and Numerify management with product pricing, discounting, and complex quoting scenarios. Responsibilities include ensuring that all proper approvals are documented before a quote is approved for delivery Order Processing.
- Order Operations: You will be responsible for the clean timely processing of channel/partner and direct orders. Including interfacing with sales/presales and consulting to ensure proper order hygiene before order is handed over to finance
- Assist with Invoice creation to clients
This job has been filled or removed by Numerify.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Director WW Sales Operations job post.✕