A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
At Palantir, we strongly believe that true innovation stagnates in the absence of representation. We’re looking for a Diversity Recruiting Program Manager to join our team and help shape our organization's future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to find and recruit talented people from all backgrounds.
You'll be a part of the Diversity & Inclusion Team, composed of members of the People Team and Recruiting. You will be contributing to our overall company goals, while also taking ownership of one piece of the global diversity recruiting strategy. In addition, you will collaborate with recruiters embedded in your defined business areas, helping to build their diversity strategy and owning the execution of initiatives that will yield measurable results.
As a Diversity Recruiting Program Manager, you'll operate as a programmatic lead for diversity recruiting initiatives. In this role, you’ll be driving existing diversity programs and pursuing new opportunities to broaden our community. This role would be ideal for someone with recruiting or program management experience and a strong interest in getting more involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Research and recommend external partnerships, events, and tools that deliver impact and support our Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
- Build relationships and execute programming with internal teams and external organizations focused on empowering underrepresented groups.
- Develop educational material and create community discussion and engagement opportunities across the recruiting org.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and implement short and long-term recruiting objectives and strategies to attract and hire diverse talent.
- Define metrics for measuring the effectiveness of diversity initiatives implemented, and report progress to business partners and the broader Company.
- Partner with internal teams such as Global Mobility, Diversity & Inclusion and Legal Ninjas to drive awareness and compliance in accordance with federal regulation.
What We Value
- 2+ years of experience with Recruiting and/or Program Management.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to novel issues.
- Strong organizational skills with an attested ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to completion.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.