Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as Driver Operations Manager, as we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across Asia Pacific. This role will be based at Ahmedabad
- Driver operations: constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads (by whatever channel it takes), by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform.
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, incentify and rule the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers.
- Driver operations standards: identify, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues.
- Talent acquisition and management: build a team that strives to win and constantly track the efficiency of your team and the service quality provided to the network, and deploy corrective/improvement actions.
What we seek
- Leadership skills to deal with a large and diverse driver community. You have an enthusiastic attitude and are passionate about making our communities grow. You view every support interaction as a chance to impact our riders and driver partners in a positive way.
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality.
- Strong integrity to make the best decisions for the company in every situation and stand firm without compromising
- Data and performance-driven to identify leverages and make the best decisions for the business in every situation.
What you'll need
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of operational/leadership experience, preferably in a logistics or on-demand delivery or ride-sharing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Fluent in English and Hindi. Fluency in a local language (e.g. Gujarati) is a plus