Being part of the Transport Operations Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the sourcing, onboarding, engagement and off-boarding of Delivery Representative Service Providers. This person contributes to the objective of scaling up of Redmart’s delivery operations.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the Transport Manager to provide a consistent supply of driver capacity through contracts.
- Be the main contact point and handle all inquiries from service providers
- Communicate clearly the terms of the service contract to new service providers
- Assist new service providers with registration if needed
- If required, offer delivery vehicle options and solutions as suited to the service provider’s needs.
- Ensure new service providers are onboarded effectively and understand clearly the obligations detailed in the service contract (such as safety, on-time delivery, delivery vehicle requirement, customer experience etc).
- Build and maintain strong relationship with service providers. Gather their feedback and contribute to operational improvements.
- Monitor service providers performance and identify issues and propose initiatives to solve them
- Prepare reports and analytics to measure operational effectiveness and use the insights gathered to drive decision making
- Follow up on any prospective Delivery Representative Service Providers
- Keep abreast of existing/new market practices. Bring in new ideas and anticipate future threats and opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that our prospective Delivery Representatives receive the best experience
- Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in operations, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Experience in e-Commerce transport operations is an added advantage
- Passion for helping the community save time and money for the important things in life
- Able to initiate and maintain strong relationships with people from all types of background
- Strong problem solver, with hands-on approach to plan and execute well
- Good communicator. Ability to speak a few languages is a plus.
- A start-up attitude – willing to work hard to get things done