Summary: Our client seeks an experienced Software Engineer with extensive experience in C++ and DSP, to help develop real-time audio applications.
Salary: This is a well-compensated full-time opportunity based in London, UK. Visa sponsorship is available.
What you'll do
- You’ll be helping to develop real-time audio applications and SDKs to create musical experiences.
- You’ll be helping to build a library of high-quality music DSP algorithms
- You’ll be helping to develop cross-platform code using the latest industry-standard tools: C++14 (transitioning to C++20), Modern CMake, GoogleTest, GitLab CI.
- At least 3 years of professional modern C++ development experience
- Masters or PhD in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
- Demonstrated track record or portfolio of audio processing or synthesis DSP algorithms for music
- Demonstrated experience with agile software development processes, and a passion for TDD/BDD
Nice to have
- A real passion for music and music-making technology
- Experience or knowledge in some of the following areas: Machine Learning, Music Information Retrieval, UX/UI design, OpenGL / Vulkan / Metal, iOS / Android development, WebAudio, Web assembly, Docker, Python