Duty manager/2IC – Auckland
At L'affare we love coffee.
We are on the hunt for a new duty manager/2IC for our Auckland café.
This is a role for someone who loves coffee first and foremost, with the chance to work alongside some of New Zealand’s recognized coffee experts. We are looking for someone who has had experience looking after a small team, has exacting standards and just loves looking after people.
You’ll work alongside a small management team to ensure the smooth sailing of our 60 seat Auckland café – you’ll also be expected to jump on the machine when required and help produce the best coffee in Newmarket.
If this sounds like you – apply here.
What you’ll do…
- Support management to ensure café is running effectively
- Assist and supervise the team while on shift
- Opening and closing the café
- Provide excellent service and be a role model to other staff
- Daily ordering
- Maitre D
Who you are…
- Someone who can provide exceptional hospitality and service
- Someone who loves coffee (obviously)
- Someone seeking responsibility
- Someone who enjoys being busy and strives to be the best at what they do!
- Someone who likes people
- Flexible Availability- weekdays, weekends and the occasional night time function
- A positive outlook and sense of humor
- Experience with staff management and leadership
- Exceptional people skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Cash handling experience
- Current GM Certificate and LCQ