Grana.com is a newly funded fashion internet start-up based and operated from Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes at the lowest possible price and have as much fun as we possibly can while doing it.
We sell the basics made with the best fabrics from around the world. Peruvian Pima cotton t-shirts, Japanese denim jeans, Chinese silk shirts, Mongolian cashmere sweaters, French linen Shirts and more.
The E-Commerce Specialist is a new, global role at our Hong Kong headquarters. Reporting into the Head of Digital, the role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career in e-commerce.
Responsible for the day-to-day performance marketing and maintaining the digital catalogue.
- Launching products on the website, ensuring copy & imagery is all correct.
- Maintaining pricing & content in Magento.
- Sequencing navigation, banners, assets, styles, colours, etc in line with key commercial objectives.
- Localise trading activity accordingly, across 6 core markets.
- Develop and launch paid lead acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Monitor and report campaign performance and develop initiatives to optimise conversion.
- Working with graphic design and content team on routinely revising marketing material for optimised performance.
- Explore new paid advertising platforms.
- Develop and expand PPC campaigns, monitor and report performance.
- Review trading on a regular basis, recommend and implement changes to drive traffic, improve conversion and ultimately achieve sales targets
- Provide competitor insight and propose promotional or other initiatives to achieve sales, margin and inventory KPIs
- Continually monitor e-commerce market and technological development to identify and communicate market gaps and opportunities and changes in the competitive landscape
- Strong numerical, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with analytical software (eg Google Analytics) and ability to run detailed, comprehensive analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity in running lead acquisition marketing campaigns on various platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager / Adroll / Criteo / Google).
- Strong SEO & SEM skill set with familiarity of using Google Adwords, and similar tools.
- Experience with Magento E-Commerce would be desirable.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
At Grana, we're rethinking everything to create the best online only shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within, as we build our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual ways of doing business. What we care about are finding great people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own quality basics and sell them exclusively at Grana.com. If you are ready to merge into a great team and a fantastic work atmosphere with possibility to grow within the company, please submit your application.