WeWork is a platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work.
Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate administrative support to the General Counsel and the Legal Team
- Schedule, manage and optimise calendar and coordinate meetings
- Ensure meetings have agendas, pre-reads and supporting documents
- Maintain MoMs and help the General Counsel in timely follow ups with respective representatives as per discussions therein
- Host guests/visitors and program manage meetings as per schedule
- Document, track, follow up and ensure completion of team’s tasks or commitments for new initiatives, strategic projects and deliverables
- Support creation and development of policy documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Draft acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, etc.
- Prepare corporate documents for team members and partners for fund-raising events and staff appreciation event
- Manage confidential departmental documents, digital filing, reports, etc.
- Manage department-level deliverables for external stakeholders and ensure compliance
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the General Counsel with board members, donors, foundation staff, etc.
- Research, prioritise, and follow up on incoming requests, issues or concerns addressed to the General Counsel and determine appropriate course of action, referral or response
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and program leads
- Plan and execute monthly, weekly and annual events - Learning events, Meetings, TGIMs, QBRs, etc.
- Manage business travel, accommodation and expenses
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience supporting C-level executives, preferably office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or General Counsel
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration, partnership development and fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making
- Ability to adapt to competing demands and prioritise tasks
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Adobe Suite products
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of consistency in achieving targets