RVO Health: Starting your Career
Skip the “entry-level grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As a Data Analyst with RVO Health, this role is tailored to supporting you as you begin your career and unlock your potential - you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
You’ll start with a cohort of other college grads who become your built-in support system as you navigate the start of your career – together.
Whether or not you know what you want to do “when you grow up”, RVO Health is a great place to jump start your career, offering a variety of opportunities to learn, grow, and build your experience. You’ll have access to business leaders and mentors who are invested in your growth and focused on helping you forge your career path.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Data Analyst for RVO Health, you'll transform millions of impressions and unstructured data from our digital properties and products into powerful insights and tools that help us deepen connections between brands and consumers.
- You'll build relationships with business teams and technology teams to identify new opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior, site performance, and product functionality
- You'll work with team members to size and pitch business opportunities powered by our data solutions to get stakeholder buy-in
- You'll conduct hands-on, advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and different systems, utilizing statistics to identify significance, noise, and correlations in data that improve business performance
- You'll synthesize strategic insights derived from your analyses to make recommendations about customer experience and marketing investment digital marketing
- You'll build and launch data products to satisfy project requirements and see them through to adoption - this may come in the form of visualizations, notebooks, and/or algorithms
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating Winter 2022 or Summer 2023 with a relevant undergraduate degree such as math, statistics, computer science, or systems engineering
- July 2023 start date
- Ability to collect and mine data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates data
- Demonstrated ability to drive decisions and behavior changes through analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of machine learning, statistical modeling and optimization, with experience working directly or indirectly on a related problem (e.g., Python or R)
- Foundational analytics toolkit - Data extraction, manipulation and visualizations (e.g., SQL, Pandas, Tableau, Ggplot)
- Entrepreneur mindset with strong business acumen and capability of coming up with creative ideas to create value for consumers and businesses
Who We Are:
RVO Health is a first-of-its-kind comprehensive consumer healthcare platform that meets people where they are in their personal journeys and connects them with both the information and the care they need.
RVO Health is a partnership between Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
RVO Health has the largest consumer health and wellness audience online. Every month, we help nearly 100 million people take steps on their daily journey to lifelong well-being.