Who we are
Famous throughout the enthusiast and PC gaming community, you’ll be joining an industry leader recognised for gamer creativity, bespoke PC systems, modding and PC gaming.
Overclockers UK is part of the Caseking Group, an international ecommerce company with more than 300 employees at 8 locations worldwide.
What you will be doing
We are recruiting for a creative, strategic and driven Ecommerce Executive with a strong passion for ecommerce to assist the Ecommerce Director with various ecommerce projects, campaigns and strategies. You will have practical experience of the digital marketing mix in the ecommerce environment and good reporting and analytical skills across digital and ecommerce.
You can expect lots of variety in this role but ultimately you will be assisting the Ecommerce Director with various roles in support of the ecommerce marketing plan and company vision. This will include (and not limited to) support creating, managing, analysing, reporting on and optimising various campaign types on various platforms with focus on analysis, CRO and ultimately ROI.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the team you will help to develop, maintain and execute campaigns in support of the marketing plan and company vision using various medium’s, campaign types and platforms
- Understand our target market, their needs, priorities and passions to support executing campaign initiatives in the most effective way which meets every stage of the customer journey
- Continually analyse and feedback customer, campaign and medium data insights to enhance the on-site user experience, CRO and ultimately ROI
- Share and apply learned actionable insights and conversion rate optimisation best practice across all customer touch points to increase campaign effectiveness and performance
- Define key metrics to translate the value of campaign activity
- Support the forecast, monitor and feedback of campaign performance to ensure we remain within budget and achieve revenue and ROI KPIs
- Conduct competitor research, analysis and present key actions from findings
- Remain up to date, feedback and implement the latest effective digital marketing strategies to enhance campaign activity and performance
- Contribute new ideas and identify new opportunities for campaigns and the marketing strategy
- Support various projects as requested to assist management, and, as assigned, lead key projects in-line with provided briefs
- Work with various digital campaign types including but not limited to performance marketing, SEO, CRO, social, remarketing, SMO, affiliates, influencer
- Provide general support as required to management and other team members
- Create and support creating fresh, accurate and engaging content across different platforms (product copy, copywriting, image, video etc)
- Assist in ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the site to increase sales
- Monitoring trends and topics that are relevant to our audience