Proper is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Proper is on a mission to improve people’s overall health and happiness through better sleep. We are the trusted expert that brings an integrated and personalized approach to sleep wellness. Our vision is to build a modern sleep wellness business grounded in truth and supported by the best in data, technology, and science.
About the Role
We are looking for a part-time eCommerce Engineer to support iteration of our web e-commerce experience!
- Implement improvements to the user experience, site performance, and conversion optimization
- Integrate APIs from our headless e-commerce (Shopify) and subscription commerce (ReCharge, Sticky.io) platforms
- Integrate with internal non-commerce systems to support our sleep coaching products
- Bring wireframes (Figma) to life as consistent, on-brand, performant, mobile responsive user-facing code
- Manage e-commerce analytics implementations with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Ad platforms, marketing tech vendors, and system logs
- Implement A/B tests via Google Optimize and other testing platforms
- 3+ years React.js / Gatsby.js experience
- 2+ years experience with headless ecommerce (Shopify, ReCharge)
- Familiarity with headless CMS services (Sanity)
- Familiarity with Netlify, GCP, AWS and other hosting solutions
- Experience with web analytics, commerce analytics, SEO and other measurement best practices
- Solid UX / UI experience with the ability to consistently implement our existing designs system / style guide
- Past experience in small, direct to consumer startup environments preferred