Are you dreaming of a career where everyday you feel that you are making a positive impact in this world? Where you look forward to arriving at work each day, because your team, workspace and the products are inspiring and meaningful. Then you are in the right place - join us at Intelligent Change and empower people all around the world to live their best life.
Are you fascinated by the new global market place? Do you enjoy helping consumers connect with like minded brands? Can you find your way through an Analytics Funnel without a torch? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
Intelligent Change is looking for an eCommerce Manager to oversee all aspects of running an eCommerce store and digital marketing strategy. The eCommerce Manager's responsibilities include overseeing the format and features of the website, utilising tools such as re-marketing, PPC, SEO, social and other content to help grow Intelligent Change to be a global leader in lifestyle publishing and media. To be successful in this role, you should be confident in all aspects of digital marketing, e-commerce and conversion optimisation.
You are a growth-oriented and thoughtful leader that contributes to an uplifting team setting, loves a transparent company culture and has excellent communication skills.
Ultimately, you’ll be an integral part of Intelligent Change's sustainable growth.
You’re Good At:
- Energetic: your love of what you do is contagious
- Leadership: you implement new initiatives using skilful influence and collaborate with ease
- Enterprising: you find significant opportunity in the most unusual places
- Management: you know that great things can be accomplished in creative and sustainable ways
- Digital: digital is your middle name
- Agile: extremely adaptable and flexible, at ease with the unpredictable
- Considered: you are always fully informed, think things through and test, test, test
- Ensure website security, and data management is robust and compliant with legislative requirements within our markets
- Create and implement measurement systems to monitor content performance
- Develop budgets and produce periodic reporting
- Monitor web analytics and internal data and own weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets and KPIs
- Analyse conversion metrics and make recommendations to improve
- Develop SEO, PPC and other e-commerce related marketing plans and tactical initiatives
- Execute campaigns across all biddable media that drive a positive ROI
- Manage all PPC, shopping, display, paid social, retargeting, and digital partnerships
- Develop a trading calendar to increase conversion whilst maintaining profitability
- Enhance website user experience
- Drive innovation, embracing A/B testing to intelligently guide channels towards new audiences
- Use a data-driven approach to find campaign insights to optimise and scale activities
- Oversee design and development of the website
- Develop and own a website change roadmap to increase conversion rate and improve SEO, collaborating with tech teams to ensure timely delivery
- Develop and nurture relationships with media owners, and other third-party partners, to create opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Amazon Marketplace team to share insights and learnings
- Partner with design and copy teams for advertisement development and website iterations
A Little More About Intelligent Change:
We’re a company that creates tools to positively change people’s lives. We’re a team united by our shared values of positive attitude, growth mindset and extreme ownership.
Intelligent Change has been positively changing lives around the world for the past 7+ years. Our best seller - The Five Minute Journal has sold almost one million copies worldwide.
Tim Ferriss, Emma Watson, Camila Mendes, and Jim Kwik are only some of the inspiring individuals who use and publicly recommend our products.
What you’ll need
- A positive mindset - Seeing inefficiencies and challenges as possibilities for greatness
- Entrepreneurial hustle
- Proven experience as an e-commerce manager, performance marketing or similar
- A demonstrable record of devising sales enhancing strategies
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease
- Exceptional communication skills, and receptive to feedback
- A appreciation of balance between functionality and aesthetics
- Problem-solving aptitude
- A self-starter who can launch new initiatives and act autonomously
- A highly commercial outlook with a focus on ROI
- A strong understanding of web analytics, A/B testing statistics, and digital marketing up-funnel metrics
- Experience of publishing, wellness or adjacent businesses is highly meritorious
Why join us?
Working at Intelligent Change can accelerate your career as you will have the ability to lead and build a business directly with founders. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Weekly optional remote Fridays