Our mission at Detect is to empower individuals to have greater ownership of their health with rapid, low-cost home and point-of-care diagnostics. We build breakthrough technology at the intersection of software, hardware, chemistry, and biology. We use this technology to champion a new era of personalized healthcare and help end the COVID-19 pandemic.
Detect is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech company founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Detect benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of biotech and med device companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who have collectively raised over $700 million in funding.
Joining Detect is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Detect is seeking a Product Manager to join our digital experience team and lead development of our eCommerce channel. We are looking for a collaborative, data-driven, creative problem solver to set the vision for our eCommerce team and help realize it. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and continually improving Detect’s eCommerce experience. You will work in close partnership with marketing, software, operations, and other internal business partners to deliver an end-to-end experience for Detect’s Point of Care and (coming soon) Home testing products. Your work will focus on the intersection between our business goals, our physical product, and most importantly, our customers. You will manage all aspects of product development from concept and discovery through launch and post-launch analysis and will be comfortable taking on many different tasks to deliver the product.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Create a best-in-class, seamlessly designed, highly engaging and performative purchase flow for customers, optimizing their experience at every point in the process
- Deeply understand and improve our customer acquisition funnel, in partnership with Growth Marketing
- Build, implement, and improve personalization and repeat purchasing strategy for logged-in customers
- Create and oversee the eCommerce roadmap for the eCommerce experience
- Field feature requests from the Detect’s team and prioritize them in alignment with broader OKRs
- Drive product development activities including design, development and maintenance, A/B testing, conversion optimization, reporting, marketing promotions, and new product launches
- Partner with our Sales Ops and Marketing teams on strategy, implementation, and optimization of CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Partner with our Marketing and Brand Creative teams, ensuring a consistent Brand experience across the customer journey
- Partner with our Supply Chain and IT teams to ensure our systems and tools work seamlessly for quick and easy ordering/contracting, fulfillment, and demand forecasting
- Develop and oversee instrumentation of analytics and growth marketing tools for end to end eCommerce purchase flow data analysis
- Optimize site for SEO discoverability
- Analyze, optimize, and standardize our eCommerce flows
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics and benchmark reports relating to eCommerce performance
- Develop and manage our translation and localization strategy for eCommerce
- Establish and measure KPI’s on an ongoing basis to evaluate performance of eCommerce channels and adjust the eCommerce roadmap
- Communicate and foster alignment with executive leadership, cross-functional leaders, and operational teams across the org
7+ years of experience in eCommerce Product Management (consumer healthcare / healthtech or diagnostics preferred)
Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order. People look to you for guidance when faced with challenges
Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed
Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work
Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
Shows confidence and humility. You’re able to make fast decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as it’s needed
Inspires others, bringing engineering, operations, marketing, sales, and support together to create the best possible solution for our new and repeat customers.
Is both decisive and collaborative, working with a diverse group of individuals. You naturally communicate context and you demonstrate strong reasoning behind decisions.
- Unrelenting customer focus
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with expertise in data analysis and management (Google and Adobe Analytics, Tableau/Looker, SQL, Optimizely, Google Tag Manager)
You Deeply Identify with Core Detect Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office in the heart of Silicon Valley
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Detect does not accept agency resumes.
Detect is an E-Verify and an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.