eLearning Industry is a US-based digital marketing powerhouse, founded in 2012 with HQ in Reno, NV and a branch in Athens, Greece, that facilitates the promotion of companies in the booming eLearning sector, creating awareness for their brand, generating leads and driving exceptional results.
It is the largest online community of eLearning professionals in the industry and was created first and foremost as a knowledge-sharing platform to help eLearning professionals and instructional designers connect in a safe online community where they can stay up to date with the latest industry news and technologies, and find insights, projects and/or jobs.
More than 647.000 eLearning Professionals utilize the extensive informational content hosted on eLearning Industry’s platform to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry and become empowered to make informed decisions for their large-scale eLearning projects.
eLearning Industry’s team is growing rapidly and is in search for an experienced eCommerce Growth Manager to join their ranks and become an integral part of the core business unit.
Location: Athens, Greece.
The position reports to the General Manager.
Submission Deadline: February 22, 2019
The right candidate will:
- Oversee and be responsible for the proper operation, content and UX optimization of eLearningIndustry online services store.
- Create and maintain the online Store’s business plan and profit & loss statement.
- Maintain complete ownership of all inbound and outbound digital marketing activities that lead to conversions/ sales of eLearningIndustry digital services via the Online Store; including but not limited to SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email marketing.
- Combine segmentation, customer profiling and campaign results from Marketing & Sales activities to create customized direct campaigns.
- Plan, develop and monitor visual merchandising strategy with key clients, advertising their services on the online store.
- Closely monitor industry trends and competition to refine the online store’s competitive edge, and keep current knowledge of online digital marketing, eCommerce and digital services trends.
- Coordinate a team of skilled developers, designers, content managers and marketers towards creating value-adding digital campaigns and new online store features.
- Provide analytic reports regarding the online store’s sales performance and other KPIs, with proposed corrective actions and growth plans for pain points.
- Liaise with external agencies, and internal departments to align eCommerce strategy with business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or Marketing or equivalent.
- MBA/MSc highly desirable, with professional training in eCommerce, new technologies or a related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in e-Commerce, preferably in the B2B online services field.
- Proven experience and knowledge in management of key digital marketing channels: social media, PPC, SEO, Email marketing and Mobile marketing.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce and Web Analytics.
- Results orientation
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Project & time management skills at high level.
- High energy level, great teamwork abilities.
- Fluency in English.
- Attractive compensation.
- Career development and continuous training opportunities.
- Human-centric business culture within an exceptional working environment.
- Opportunity to be part of the exciting future of the eLearning revolution at the world's no.1 online publishing platform and inbound marketing agency.
- Health insurance.
- Ticket Restaurant vouchers.