Crunchbase Daily Editor
Crunchbase is the destination for learning about companies, discovering investments and industry trends, and finding news about hundreds of thousands of public and private companies globally. From startups to Fortune 500s, Crunchbase provides a depth and breadth of knowledge that ensures its data is recognized as the primary source of business information by millions of users globally.
Editorial at Crunchbase
Each morning Crunchbase reports on the latest funding and startup trends through the Crunchbase Daily. The Daily reaches over 300,000 people each day and has become an industry must-read.
We are looking for either a freelance or full time journalist to own writing the Crunchbase Daily. The role will entail writing a daily, brief synopsis of the previous day’s top technology news and trends in venture, acquisition and policy. The ideal candidate will be comfortable blending data analysis with traditional reporting.
This role can be either part-time or full-time, and remote or in our San Francisco office.
- Writing experience covering technology, policy and venture news
- Interest in data-driven stories
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What Crunchbase Offers
- Game changing opportunities to revolutionize the way people interact with companies
- Remote, part-time, freelance, full-time and in-office
- Daily catered lunch and free drinks with healthy snacks
- Free access to TechCrunch conferences & events
- A collaborative team of creative, bright coworkers
This job has been filled or removed by Crunchbase.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Editor job post.✕