Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The Butterfly iQ has received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Butterfly offers a disruptive, inexpensive and ubiquitous approach to ultrasound and imaging, and is disrupting the point of care ultrasound industry (POCUS). As Butterfly scales, there is an opportunity to help build an equally disruptive, inexpensive and ubiquitous education platform that allows end users to enhance their skills. There is an imminent need for Butterfly to build creative and novel approaches to delivering high quality virtual and remote POCUS training to a growing and broad range of healthcare professionals.
The Education and Training Program Manager will play a key role in the successful creation, implementation, and delivery of an innovative and scalable (POCUS) education strategy for Butterfly Network and our customers. Partnering closely with our VP of Education, Dr. Mike Stone, this Program Manager will help to build and establish a virtual education network for Butterfly.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Engaging with key stakeholders across Butterfly to develop, implement and execute on Education training programs
- Developing online training programs and best practices for our new customers to help grow the use of point of care ultrasound
- Develop and maintain relationships with educational partners within the POCUS industry in order to provide best in class education to customers looking to improve patient outcomes
- Develop online training programs for new Butterly internal employees and continuing education across sales, account management, and clinical teams
Managing all aspects of Butterfly Education projects including development of timelines, effective status updates to ensure timely delivery of curriculum
- Work closely with Butterfly internal teams (cloud, marketing, commercial and deep learning) to identify future needs while continually improving the efficiency and delivery of education projects
- Work closely with the Butterfly Customer Success team to understand workflow and functionality overviews customers may need from the Butterfly Education ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience with medical education delivery, curriculum development and/or simulation
- Experience creating a world class education system from the ground up
- Prior experience as a project manager or relevant position within the healthcare education sector
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Masters in Education
- Experience in ultrasound or other diagnostic imaging education
- RDMS, RDCS, RVT
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.