The EHS Advisor is responsible for providing support to the EHS Manager, supporting our customer’s projects. On any given day, this can be advising on how to take down scaffolding from a 500 year old structure to being PSCS/PSDP on the implementation of a new biscuit line.
Our team of EHS Advisors get the opportunity to get involved in projects that are challenging, exciting and rewarding.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role ideally within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment and experience working in the Food and Beverage, Drinks and/or Pharma industry
- A Health & Safety Qualification (Minimum level 7), in addition Manual Handling Instructor training, VDU Assessor Training & First Aid would be an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & phone based applications
- The ability to work independently without direct supervision – planning, organising and prioritising own daily work routine to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisation, attention to detail and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Full clean EU Driver’s license