At Anser Advisory, an Accenture company, we strive and succeed by creating smart, dynamic and professionally skilled teams to deliver extraordinary projects for our clients. You will work on interesting projects which will expand your expertise and hone your technical skills through the ability to access the most advanced technology on the market. Your successful impact will help us obtain our goal of being the nationwide go-to professional services provider. Anser provides our clients with advisory, compliance, program and project construction management services at the highest level of dedication.
Our relationships are based on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service levels to our clients which has resulted in our rapid growth, nationwide.
We are seeking an Electric Utility Design and Estimator 2 to join our Utility Services division in support of a large electric Utility in Northern California. In this role you will be responsible for working with various client groups to develop complete job packages for overhead and undergrounding of electric services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Circuit Map Circuit Sheet Drawing (CMCSDWG): Contractor shall complete a circuit map and circuit sheet for new business jobs with increased load.
- Construction Sketch (ConDWGB): Contractor shall complete a construction sketch of facilities required on all jobs.
- Electric Engineer Review Form (ElecEngRevForm): Contractor shall submit an Electric Engineer Review Form each time a CMCSDWG is required. Form is issued in response to the estimator request for a planning review.
- Job Estimate (Est): Contractor shall complete through Engineer Estimating Solutions (EES) a Job Estimate for each project order to include material inventory required to complete the construction of the project.
- Electric Inspection Worksheet (Inspection): Contractor shall complete an Electric Inspection Worksheet for each project order involving underground construction and trenching.
- Environmental or Land Restriction Verification (Project Information Questionnaire (PIQ)): Contractor to get PIQ report for each project order that includes betterment work.
- Joint Pole Form (Form2): Contractor shall complete a Form 2 for each project involving a Joint Pole.
- Pole Calculation (PoleCalcLoc): Contractor shall complete pole calculations on each job involving pole work that increases the load on the pole 5%, or as set forth in the MSA and PG&E Standards. Must be stamped by a Professional Engineer (PE) before submitting to include date and signature.
- Construction Drawing: Contractor will expect to see a redlined construction drawing after Associate Distribution Engineer (ADE) review. Construction drawing will include comments to be addressed and corrected prior to routing for final approval.
- Fielding each PM Order location.
- Contacting customer to gain access to property, if applicable.
- Submit Field Authorizations for all changes to the original scope of the PM Order.
- 5+ years of experience in design or estimating experience with overhead or underground lines.
- In depth understanding of Overhead and or Undergrounding standards for Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
- This position will require the candidate to support various PG&E territories.
- Salary Range: $110k - $150k
- Travel 50% - 75% of the time
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Each of us contributes to our inclusive environment in the way we act, our level of commitment, encouragement to others to share their ideas, and our everyday, outstanding teamwork to support our clients.
Simply put, our firm is better...because of the people we work with.