Founded in Tulsa, OK, Rogue Recruitment is the anti-staffing staffing company committed to enhancing our community. Since our inception in 2018, we pride ourselves on advocating for our candidates above all. You should be in control of your job search; we're here to help.
Rogue Recruitment is looking for an Electrical Designer to join a growing team within a stable process engineering company here in the Tulsa, OK area. This is a direct hire, onsite role paying in the $40-45/hr. range, depending on overall experience and qualifications.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have O&G industry experience designing control panels, specifically.
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing electrical equipment and creating facility layouts consistent with the company's design & process standards, as well as all client specific design requirements.
- This role requires high technical proficiency with Electrical Design using CADworx software & technical tools.
- Experience working in an engineering environment, as well as a background doing design work with O&G equipment/facilities is important for this role.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to effectively communicate and defend design concepts to both internal and external customers.
- Candidates for this role must have experience in motor schematic, one lines, switch gear, lighting, grounding, NFPA Standards, and OSHA standards.
- A strong attention to detail with an exceptional level of accuracy is also required.
- Manufacturing experience, as well as SolidWorks or Plant 3D experience will help you stand out for this role.
- You may also stand out for this role if you have experience using Product Data Management and/or Product Lifecycle Management platforms such as Vault.
- Bonus points will also be given for working knowledge of documentation control and/or technical drawing revision change control and obsoletion practices.
What makes this role unique?
- This company is very stable, and this position is open because of massive growth. The company continues to land more and more large scale projects, creating the need to expand their engineering groups.
- This position offers the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that values your hard work and strong initiative, and will not micro-manage you.
- This company offers a competitive salary, as well as a company-wide quarterly bonus program!
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply. We're excited to #gorogue with you!