AE Works is looking for a seasoned electrical engineer and recognized technical expert.
This position will be based out of our Arlington, VA office with the opportunity to work virtually. You will develop solutions that power and light buildings to connect occupants with one another and all the systems, data and technology ever present and evolving in our lives. The job comes with a competitive salary based on relevant experience as well as generous perks and benefits, including medical, vision, and disability insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k, dress-for-your-day dress code, virtual working capability, and a work-from-home equipment allowance.
In this role, we'll count on you to:
- Design and construction administration of power, lighting, and telecommunication systems for building projects, both new construction and renovation, within various market segments
- Produce high quality deliverables for Clients at all stages of design
- Champion engineering design relevance within the firm through mentorship and training
- Attend interviews for new work opportunities
Our strong candidates will likely fit this profile:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university
- PE registration in PA or other reciprocal state
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience with Revit
Our top candidates will also have:
- Experience with Bluebeam, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Procore, Office 365, G Suite, Slack
- 7+ years of industry experience
We tame building complexities. A single-source solution that leverages the power of diversity and collaboration to add value throughout project life cycle. To learn more about AE Works, visit www.ae-works.com.