Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
- You think technology makes the world a better place
- You’re truly ready to help us build the world's most innovative office management company
- You love getting your hands dirty and never settle for less than perfect
- Install, maintain and repair electrical circuits, electrically powered appliances and appurtenances
- Repair of defective wiring and installation of circuits & outlets
- Install light fixtures
- Install, repair and maintain transformers, secondary generators, switches, circuit breakers and similar devices.
- Layout jobs, assemble material, attach panel boards, switches, pull boxes, fixtures and other cancelled, exposed or recessed electrical equipment
- Able to work from blueprints and sketches
- Great attitude
- Detail oriented
- Very organized
- US work authorization
- Speaks and reads English fluently
- Believes in exceeding customer expectations every time
- Ability to work with schedule changes as needed
- Ability to work late nights and weekends (not required but preferred)
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.