At Q, we're building an operating system for offices to deliver 5-star services that are indistinguishable from magic.
Since our start in 2014, we've built a team of 60 operators and now serve clients in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles---and are continuing to expand across the US. We've been called a "godsend to office managers" and one of the most influential companies in Silicon Alley.
We are a technology company, but also a people company. We know that 5-star service comes from using technology to give talented, compassionate people superpowers.
In order to accomplish our mission, we need the best people, whether you're cleaning offices or writing code. Creating great jobs is core to our mission.
This is where you come in.
- You think technology makes the world a better place
- You’re truly ready to help us build the world's most innovative office management company
- You love getting your hands dirty and never settle for less than perfect
- Install, maintain and repair electrical circuits, electrically powered appliances and appurtenances
- Repair of defective wiring and installation of circuits & outlets
- Install light fixtures
- Install, repair and maintain transformers, secondary generators, switches, circuit breakers and similar devices
- Layout jobs, assemble material, attach panel boards, switches, pull boxes, fixtures and other cancelled, exposed or recessed electrical equipment
- Work from blueprints and sketches
- Great attitude
- Detail oriented
- Very organized
- US work authorization
- Speaks and reads English fluently
- Believes in exceeding customer expectations every time
- Ability to work with schedule changes as needed
- Ability to work late nights and weekends (not required but preferred)
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG