We are a remote-first, office-optional team. You are invited to do the best work of your life from anywhere within the USA.
At Animoto, we believe video is the most powerful form of communication. That’s why we make best-in-class, easy-to-use online and mobile video creation apps. Our customers use our apps, along with our pre-built narrative templates, to customize their own engaging video stories to share on social media and beyond.
Over the next two years, we have a mission to make video creation faster, easier, and more fun in ways that have never been done before.
We are looking for an Email Developer/Email Marketing Specialist to support our email marketing strategy of increasing user engagement and conversions while reducing churn. You will work with our Email Marketing Manager to enhance our email channel - including development, set-up, and deployment of lifecycle programs as well as ad hoc marketing email campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Support email marketing strategy through execution of email marketing campaigns from development to audience segmentation, scheduling, testing and reporting
- Develop emails using HTML, CSS, and media queries
- Leverage deliverability best practices and follows brand standards, privacy, spam regulation (CAN-SPAM), and web accessibility/ADA compliance
- Assist in monitoring lifecycle and trigger campaigns, making recommendations to enhance campaign performance and improve ROI
- Launch A/B tests, analyze results and identify opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Translate design ideas into engaging email experiences
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in email marketing
- Hands-ons HTML and CSS skills required; experience hard coding emails preferred
- Be familiar with testing and resolving rendering issues across multiple email browsers
- Previous experience working with an email service provider
- Highly collaborative, willing to work with designers, copywriters and other internal stakeholders
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Passionate about the email space and closely following the industry trends and news that affect your ability to do phenomenal work
Why join Animoto:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- 100% covered health insurance
- Contribution to 401k
- $600 as part of our subscriptions perk
- Bi-weekly Product Demos, Social Thursdays, Focus Fridays
- Bi-annual company events and hackathons
Please note that we are not currently sponsoring visas.
We embrace the differences of our team members and seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other things that make us unique. It is our inherent belief that diverse teams build better products. We aim to create a space where employees can bring their true selves to work every day. Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We welcome you to be a part of it.