Do you love using data to solve complex problems? Are equally creative and analytical? Interested in reaching key decision makers at the Fortune 2000?
Then CB Insights is looking for you.
You are an experienced and growth-oriented marketer with marketing automation and email marketing expertise. You understand a B2B funnel and know how to reach people at each stage of it. You’re familiar with technology trends and have knowledge of a wide breadth of industries. You consider yourself a technical digital marketer. You’re analytical, methodical, efficient, and always in search of how to do things better. You know how to use data to find opportunities, create successful workflows and run campaigns that drive results. You’re are familiar in working across multiple departments.
- Manage and optimize funnel of 30,000+ leads per month through personalized outreach and touches.
- Customize and segment outreach for 1.4 million contacts in database to increase conversion to opportunity.
- Work with marketing operations team to ensure accurate data on an individual level.
- Improve campaigns on an ongoing basis, including conversion optimization, A/B testing, running experiments, etc.
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns, assessing against goals.
- Work across multiple teams to ensure a standard email practice for the CB Insights brand.
- Identify trends and insights and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through marketing automation software.
- Own and organize mass email communications calendar for multiple external stakeholders and departments.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or higher required
- 3+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
- Strong communication and persuading skills
- Proven top performance in prior roles, with growing levels of responsibility
- Advanced working knowledge of technology, venture capital and emerging industry trends
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!