Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Associate to join its Digital Marketing Operations and Strategies department. The Email Marketing Associate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Wolfram’s email marketing program and owning end-to-end email execution, including building user/customer segments. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in email marketing in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a passion for science, math and technology.
- Creating and scheduling email marketing campaigns
- Delivering regular and consistent reporting on email performance and sharing insights with internal stakeholders
- Overseeing the quality assurance of all campaigns with an attention to detail and an eye for optimizing execution of all campaigns
- Developing a robust email testing strategy to include tests across all aspects, including creative, copy, segments and messaging
- Developing, executing and reporting on triggered campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field with 2+ years of professional experience in email marketing
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with email creation and campaign management; previous experience scheduling and deploying email campaigns through an ESP
- Strong project management skills and an eagerness to learn new skills
- Great attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Ability to prioritize tasks, take initiative and stay organized
- Experience with Iterable is a plus
- Familiarity with Mathematica, the Wolfram Language and/or other Wolfram products is preferred
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.