At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We are looking for an Embedded SW Engineer in the Battery Management Systems (BMS) team that develops the entire product from printed circuit boards (PCBs), system software, to battery management algorithms for electric sports cars, trucks, buses and UAVs.
- Develop the embedded software for automotive microcontrollers with Power PC Architecture.
- Develop and pass unit tests for the developed software.
- Test and debug the code in laboratory conditions and on the real objects, obtaining the necessary metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of C.
- Profound experience in developing embedded software and debugging projects on real hardware using hardware development tools (debuggers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of peripheral modules of modern microcontrollers: DMA, UART, SPI, timers, PWM, etc.
- Knowledge of automotive CAN interface.
- Knowledge of Ethernet.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Knowledge of digital and analog circuitry.
- Command of English at the Intermediate level, sufficient for reading technical literature and scientific articles and communicating with foreign counterparts.
- Experience in software development for automotive electronic units (ECU) would be an advantage.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.