Why Join us?
Sparkcentral is revolutionizing the way enterprises service and engage with their customers. Founded 5 years ago in San Francisco our company works with some of the most amazing brands out there, including companies such as Uber, Netflix, Jetblue, T-Mobile, Western Union, … etc.
With the epic rise of social media and messaging as a common communication channel, the average consumer has a newfound – but very strong – public voice that is being used to reach out to any company, vendor or enterprise with the click of a few keys. It's Sparkcentral's mission to facilitate these conversations between brands and consumers and enable effortless customer service at scale.
The Sparkcentral Customer Success and Key Account Manager EMEA is a primary point of contact for Sparkcentral EMEA accounts, focused on customers' successes, strategies, and happiness. You will work with Sparkcentral customers to ensure their teams are meeting and exceeding goals and getting the most out of the solutions Sparkcentral offers. Customer Success Managers provide high-touch service, developing and maintaining relationships to serve as a conduit of communication between customers and Sparkcentral internally.
As we continue to grow our business throughout the EMEA region the Customer Success Manager EMEA will have the opportunity to build a team of Customer Success Managers in different EMEA countries.
- Deliver excellent proactive and reactive service & support to all EMEA customers.
- Deliver new insights, feedback and best practices to existing customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer, communicating received product and service feedback internally.
- Be a product and customer service industry expert for modern communication channels
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and recommending useful product/module additions, operational best practices, workflow changes or expanded usage.
- Onboard and train new customers, provide ongoing training for existing customers on new features and functionalities.
- Proactively engage clients, and work closely with account base users to verify Sparkcentral agents/users are trained.
- Work towards a high rate of renewal and ARR growth across assigned accounts.
- Work with engineering/technical team to communicate technical issues and assist with issue prioritization.
- Forecast retention, renewal and satisfaction status for all assigned accounts
- Create customer happiness with “surprise and delight” instances.
- Serve as an advocate and friend to primary contacts and leadership at assigned accounts.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years customer service / support experience in a contact center environment
- Extreme customer advocacy and passion for customer success
- Experience with customer satisfaction surveys, NPS and CES
- Experience with key-account management and customer relation management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch - French and German language skills are key assets
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media and/or customer engagement platforms and best practices
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in leading group presentations and/or providing training to groups
- Ability to travel throughout the EMEA region and regular visits to San Francisco (up to 30% of time)
- Ability to build, coach and manage an international team of customer success managers
Nice to Haves
- Any customer facing role/experience at a SaaS company
- Social media or community management experience
- Solid understanding on how traditional contact/call centers operate
Basic to intermediate knowledge of technical terms such as: API, MySQL, MongoDB, query, reporting tools
- Competitive salary + equity + medical benefits
- Unlimited vacation time
- Stock-option plan
- Tons of drinks and snacks in the office
- Our fancy espresso machine (aka Optimus Grind) that makes everything from lattes to cappuccinos to irish coffees at the click of a button
- Powerful Apple products
- Convenient office at the Corda Campus in Hasselt, Belgium
- Option to work remotely when necessary
- Google apps, Dropbox, Drive, Slack, Mac everything
- Car, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, ...
You’d be joining a group of extraordinarily talented people who are dedicated hard workers and who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If this sounds like you could have a lot of fun in this environment, let’s have a chat. We’re looking forward to it.