The Associate Field Marketing Manager – EMEA role is responsible for overseeing strategic planning, development and implementation, and measurement of all marketing messaging programs for the region to meet established business objectives within the United Kingdom and Western Europe. This role will develop the strategy and define the mix of marketing programs and content that drives awareness, generates leads, and accelerates the sales cycle.
As the Associate Field Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive the marketing plan in the region and collaborate with the extended go-to-market team. This position is work from home, with regular face to face meetings with UK-based field team.
- Partners with the distributed EMEA Sales Team to maintain the target account strategy and works collaboratively to drive the strategy, messaging, and programs that will effectively drive demand and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Manage and implement demand creation and lead generation activities to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness as well as develop programs to accelerate existing pipeline. Ability to write creative emails and content with a strong point of view.
- Builds and maintains a strong relationship with key stakeholders to ensure Sales/Marketing alignment on all programs.
- Leverage existing CRM/marketing automation tools to execute campaigns that meet and exceed demand generation goals.
- Capable of leading world-class events that ensure growth and shape the future of our company. This role will organize sponsored and proprietary/private events with the responsibility of raising awareness, motivating engagement, and creating new opportunities.
- Drives attendance and executes industry events and sponsorship activities for the region for any demand generation activities.
- Manages and tracks the allocated marketing budget to drive optimized investment and ROI.
- Assist partners with the execution of marketing campaigns and programs as needed with the goal of driving increased Cyara branding.
- Manages outside agencies to ensure the optimum use of the marketing budget. And provides tracking, measurement and reporting on the programs and campaigns.
- Oversees channel marketing objectives, strategies, measurement, and evaluation of company distribution programs. Partner programs will include a variety of activities including planning, developing, and implementing programs for resellers, system integrators, BPOs, and alliances.
- 3+ years of marketing experience (events, webinars, digital marketing, partner programs, etc.)
- Knowledge of lead generation and sales cycles for revenue growth
- Track record of delivering lead generation campaigns
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and drive initiatives with the Sales team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related experience is required
- Experience in marketing B2B software solutions and/or contact center technology products is desirable
- Some travel required
- Strong work ethic, ability to self-manage