EMEA and LATAM Insights Manager – Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for an Insights Manager to join our team and support the EMEA and LATAM region. This role requires you to blend analytics and research to partner with sales, marketing, PR and our external clients and agencies. Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills are required to work effectively with a diverse set of teams. You will be required to represent LinkedIn Insights at senior client and agency meetings and events and on relevant external bodies, so a high level of comfort with presenting to small and large groups is essential.
You will be responsible for leading a world-class team including a team lead as well as insight analysts, who collectively drive incremental sales and deepen strategic relationships with our clients. You will also be expected to provide a transformational career opportunity to the members of your team.
International travel is required on an ad-hoc basis, 10-15% of the time.
- Define and execute the Insights strategy and priorities for the EMEA and LATAM region and align to support the objectives of the Marketing Solutions business
- Build, manage and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners, including sales, marketing and PR
- Partner closely with your counterparts leading other regional teams in APAC & NAMER to drive greater outcomes through global collaboration
- Ensure effective communication of Insights, team successes and new developments internally
- Infuse insights into our DNA by driving the training of our sales and cross-functional teams on how to apply the insights delivered by the team
- Increase adoption and usage of data-driven insights in all stages of the sales process and with media agencies
- Represent the Insights team and present at senior client and agency meetings, on external industry bodies and at external events. Build the external profile of Marketing Solutions Insights
- Inspire a team of Insights Analysts to do their best work and, through active development and coaching, prepare them for the next step in their career within the first 18 to 24 months on the job
- Effectively source, interview, hire and on-board a strong team that holds a very high standard in everything they do
- Achieve superior satisfaction scores from key stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Experience in an insights function within a relevant digital / marketing or consultancy environment
- 3+ years people management experience
- Experience using statistical techniques and methodologies
- Experience presenting to executive internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise in advertising, marketing, or consultancy, sales support & of public speaking or presentations
- Experience of building and managing senior stakeholder relationships
- High level of problem solving & analytical skills, combined with sharp business judgement
- Knowledge of quantitative research and data analytics
- Excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment