Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 4 years, 6 locations and 260+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data.
Due to the continuous success we are now looking for an outstanding EMEA Marketing Manager to help drive expansion at one of the most exciting and fast-growth big data analytics tech companies in the UK. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and award-winning marketing team and play an instrumental role in the next phase of Quantexa’s impressive scale-up journey.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter and team player with a proven track record in marketing enterprise B2B software solutions. The role will have a strong focus on Account-Based Marketing and demand generation in a growth environment, as well as using Martech and content to proactively target, engage and convert leads and opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Lead all aspects of the UK&I and European field marketing plan in coordination with the Head of Global Demand Generation, including account-based and demand generation marketing campaigns, with a key focus on engagement through the funnel within key existing and new target industries
- Implement EMEA field marketing activities and manage execution of tactical campaign elements such as digital/social, sponsorships, roundtables, webinars, and email marketing/nurture streams
- Drive the creation of compelling and effective campaign ads, landing pages and emails
- Manage the EMEA events programme, controlling all aspects of planning and execution
- Take a data-driven approach to developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, personas, sales buying stages, and support the region’s go-to-market plan
- Coordinate teams to operationalise ABM activity: align Marketing, Solutions, Sales and Pre-sales teams in defining ABM targets and activities to drive pipeline and conversions
- Develop and manage lists of key contact personas within prospect accounts for targeting. Track organisation penetration and gaps in targets within strategic accounts
- Coordinate UK/EU budget; monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activity and campaigns against KPIs (tracking in Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Help develop new processes during scale-up growth and bring new ideas and best practice in marketing to the team.
The role is based out of our state-of-the-art London HQ located in Waterloo with occasional travel.
What do I need to have?
- Strong academic qualifications, BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- 3+ years marketing experience in a B2B tech company is essential
- Experience in a fast-growth technology environment, especially SaaS - desirable
- Excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Experience in building and leading a B2B marketing and digital strategy
- Strong understanding of current ABM and field marketing concepts, strategy and execution best practice
- Working knowledge of Martech platforms and Salesforce.com
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve moved to a brand-new WeWork office and put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, and Income Protection
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Amazing work environment