Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
About the Role:
Come help us grow! We are rapidly expanding our sales and deliveries to customers and markets worldwide, and need YOU to help us build, lead and oversee world-class fulfillment, logistics, compliance and control systems for global shipments. As our Logistics Coordinator, you are responsible for carrying out and assuring the timely, smooth and accurate fulfillment of daily domestic and export shipments. In addition to being self-driven, organized and detail-oriented, prior training and experience with international export/import logistics, documentation and trade compliance matters is critical.
What you will do:
- Prompt, reliable domestic and international order fulfillment
- Assist and support sales operations as requested
- Manage and support orders from Amazon Europe Fulfillment seller central
- Coordinate all warehouse partner management tasks and communication between warehouse 3PL , Channel partners, and Channel sales team
- Audit and provide clear instruction and feedback to channel partners and 3PL
- Resolve any channel partner order management issues
- Manage RMA units, communicating with support and manufacturing
- Allocate and track demo units, to both internal and external parties
- Reconcile fulfillment and RMA units with accounting and materials
- Identify pain points within the fulfillment processes
- Identify and escalate fraudulent transactions
- Supporting and interfacing with the 3PL
Who you are:
- At least 3-5 years experience in fulfillment of both domestic and international orders, including RMAs
- Demonstrated knowledge of and hands-on experience with export/import logistics, documentation, and international trade compliance -- ideally with technology products
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel or other spreadsheets
- Familiarity with FedEx, DHL, or UPS -- ideally all three
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- High level of responsibility, reliability, and attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work independently
- In-depth understanding of order management and distribution processes
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experience managing a 3PL
- Must work EU time zone, Early morning/Late night
Perks & Benefits
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.