Re-envision Patient Care
As a Call9 team member you will operate at the nexus of clinical excellence, engineering innovation and progressive enterprise in a culture that fosters ingenuity and innovation. By joining the Call9
team you’ll not only be a part of the future of healthcare you’ll be integrally involved in shaping it.
is recreating the patient experience by bringing care to the patient. Our innovative model connects off-site physicians with on-site emergency medicine trained first-responders via a proprietary telemedicine platform born of Silicon Valley and improved, every day, by our physician and product teams. Call9
provides a spectrum of emergency, follow-up, and palliative care services at the patient’s bedside in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). Our physician team prevents harmful and unnecessary transfers to the hospital, delivering high quality, value-based care, that improves outcomes, saves money, and provides a superior experience for the patient, their family, and our physicians.
Take the next step in your career and work for a mission-driven organization that provides tremendous opportunity for growth, exciting challenges and work-life balance!
At the heart of Call9 is care. Keeping our patients and their families engaged in conversations about Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care is paramount for every call we receive.
- Treating patients remotely from home or other HIPAA compliant (private with wifi) location
- Avoiding unnecessary transfers from SNFs to the hospital
- Working with team of on-site emergency service providers and SNF nurses as well as off-site physicians and nurses
- Participating in QA/QI initiatives
- Contacting and counseling families about advance care planning and goals of care
- Providing feedback to enhance our product offerings
- Board Certified MD/DO Emergency Physician
- NY Medical License preferred for immediate start (others must apply for NY license)
- Work well in multidisciplinary teams with strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve in an entirely new environment
- Ability to commit to working 48 hours per month including 12 weekend hours and 12 night hours per month, which are not mutually exclusive
If you want to be a part of the future of medicine, apply today!
Call9 provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status as may be mandated by applicable Federal, State and local law. All personnel actions, including but not limited to those relating to compensation, benefits, termination, training and education, are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.