The Employee Advocate will provide an exceptional user experience for client employees by finding innovative solutions for issues related to employee benefits and retirement planning, as well as educating client employees on their benefits programs.
What you get to do
- Manage benefit service lines for multiple client accounts and resolve employee questions efficiently
- Provide education to client employees on benefits, retirement planning issues, Sequoia tech tools, etc.
- Act as a resource and advocate for client employees with claims management cases
- Assist employees with navigation of Sequoia’s three client web portals
- Prepare quarterly reports and attend review meetings with client
- Help build out knowledge center and FAQs
- Participate in process improvement activities as needed
- At least one year of direct experience in a client service environment and a passion for delivering exceptional client service; BS/BA required
- Proven experience in a customer service role taking multiple phone calls and managing high volume email inquiries
- Ability to navigate through various web tools and phone to communicate instructions effectively
- Must be a patient listener and a good problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform research to solve issues
- Human resources/benefits and Salesforce experience preferred
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
- Passion for service
- Growth oriented
- Caring for others
- Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.