Finix builds payments infrastructure for vertically-focused software providers and fintech companies. With Finix, businesses can own and monetize their entire payments experience without having to build an in-house system from scratch or rely on third-party payment service providers.
We are a fast-growing fintech startup recently named to both the Forbes Fintech 50 and CB Insights Fintech 250. We closed our Series B funding in February 2020 and announced an extension in August, bringing our total funding to $96 million. Our primary focus is people, and a core element of every Finix employee is a desire to be challenged. As we continue growing, we are actively looking for payments people of all kinds to join our team. If you’ve made it this far, that might be you!
We have offices in San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Cincinnati.
About the role:
The Employee Experience Manager is a new role for Finix. This individual will be responsible for all programs that drive employee engagement, connectivity, work experience, and office/workplace management. They will use creativity, business insights, and deep relationship-building skills to develop and manage programs that enhance the overall people experience.
As part of the People Team, they will embody and influence our company culture, values, and act as an ambassador for our people- building on strong relationships to give voice to all employees. They are expected to act as an internal consultant to facilitate and influence change programs and people initiatives. They will drive new and progressive ideas on employee engagement to make Finix an amazing place to work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Employee Engagement
- Managing and evolving our people engagement programs in creative and innovative ways to enhance connectivity and satisfaction.
- Identify experiential needs and create an environment that attracts and retains talent through a sought-after work culture.
- Develop Employee Rewards Programs that celebrate people’s impact on our fun and productive work environment.
- Administer and analyze our Quarterly Employee Engagement Surveys to gain consistent people insights.
- Build social and work events that enhance connectivity within a work-from-home culture.
- Assist with Onboarding activities for new hires to cultivate culture early Develop Internal Employee Branding that excites our people and keeps them connected to the company, mission, and brand.
- Act as an internal and external ambassador of our Finix culture and values- looking for innovative ways for us to stretch our culture across all employees and explore external PR opportunities to drive thought-leadership in culture.
- Office & Workplace Management
- Manage our workplaces to ensure people are optimal and have a productive work environment.
- Act as an Office Manager to make sure our offices, at all locations, are efficiently run, have the right resources, and create a quality work experience.
- Ensure our working-from-home employees have the tools and necessities to create an optimal remote working environment.
- Focus on agile and flexible workplace strategies that foster fast-paced, high-growth, productive environments that benefit all employees.
- Manage Finix event spaces.
- 6+ years in an HR or Workplace role managing and developing employee engagement/experience programs within a fast-paced scaling company
- Experience managing offices and the workplace experience for a dispersed workforceFamiliar with and passionate about a fast-paced startup and SaaS environment
- Exhibits general HR knowledge and liability mitigation
- Proven track record of developing, driving, and delivering against implementation plans.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build valuable stakeholder relationships.
- Exhibits resilience during challenging times and does it with a smile on their face
- Embodies positivity and optimism
What We Offer:
Finix offers a comprehensive benefits package, including new additions for 2020. Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month after your start date.
Health - We offer a variety of health insurance plans with two major carriers (UHC for national coverage and Kaiser as an additional option for CA). Finix pays 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium for whichever plan you choose. The remainder of the premium will be deducted from your paycheck pre-tax.
Dental - PPO dental plan through Beam Dental, one of the best new dental carriers with national coverage. Finix covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium.
Vision - Vision plan through VSP. Finix covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of the dependent premium.
Life / AD&D - Company-paid Life/AD&D insurance with coverage for 1x your annual salary.
Short-term / Long-term Disability - Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
Medical and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for out-of-pocket medical or dependent care expenses.
Commuter Benefits Pre-tax account for parking or transit expenses.
401k - 401k account through Guideline.
Paid Time Off - In addition to federal holidays, we offer accrued time off of up to 15 days per calendar year with a 40-hour carry-over. Sick time is accrued separately at up to 9 days per calendar year.
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants Only - External Recruiting Agency resume submissions will not be accepted.