Role: Energy Billing Administrator
Hours: Monday to Saturday (40 hours per week)
Role type: Permanent
Location: NHQ, Colindale, London
Hello, we're UW
You probably won't have heard much about us, but we're one of the UK's biggest, home-grown success stories of the last 20 years.
We're a FTSE 250 business and knocking on the door of £1 billion in annual revenue. But, in two decades of phenomenal change and growth as a business, there are two things that have remained constant:
- We bundle together multiple home services into one, great value, monthly bill for customers.
- We don't promote our services directly to customers – we have more than 45,000 partners around the country who recommend us.
And we know we’re onto something – we’ve been Which? Recommended for over 10 years running. But we’re only just getting started…
We are looking for someone who is a team player, enjoys problem solving and has the ability to think outside the box.
We’re looking for:
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- A determined problem solver; takes initiative and ownership.
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task and adopt a flexible approach to work.
- Someone who works well as part of a team.
- The ability to comprehend and retain varied and complex information.
- Someone who is comfortable on the phone speaking to customers or operatives.
- A customer focused approach to work.
- Industry experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Your role looks like...
- Updating Bill and Industry records to show correct details.
- Investigate and resolve issues such as data discrepancies, and bill queries.
- Data Cleansing activities.
- Send industry flows.
- Liaising with third parties where necessary to resolve queries.
- Assist with adhoc administration, projects and working with system related reports.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
- Assisting other areas within the team when required.
The perks of working for us!
As an award-winning FTSE 250 company we offer stability, recognition and career progression. In addition to your annual salary, you’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme and share options. Our HQ is based in Colindale, London where you will benefit from some great perks including:
- State of the art facilities with free parking, subsidised canteen, pool tables, table tennis tables and quiet/sleep pods.
- Health & wellbeing benefits including onsite personal training, yoga and pilates, discounted healthcare & gym membership, an onsite nurse, gourmet society membership and more!
- An active social calendar including monthly movie nights, quiz nights, family parties and plenty more! - Clubs & committees for employees with a shared interest such as sports, reading, charity, diversity etc.
Get to know us
Unlike other large companies, here at UW, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel - that’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here. We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
What are you waiting for?
Do you have what it takes to be part of our award-winning team? Take a plunge an apply now…be part of something special, be part of our team purple! Once we receive your application you will receive an email or call from our amazing resourcing team within 48 hours. This is your opportunity to shine and tell them why you would be perfect for the UW family.
Want a sneak peak into what it’s like to work for us?