Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
This role can base in Dallas or NYC as well
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people every week.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are seeking an Energy Manager to join our US sustainability team, supporting initiatives to track and reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions at our distribution centers, and provide support on utility account management and energy projects to the facilities team.
You will ...
- Perform data analysis on energy and GHG trends, and forecasting of consumption and emissions.
- Develop and maintain tracking and analysis tools in Excel and gSheets as needed
- Provide project support and subject matter expertise for energy and GHG efficiency planning and initiatives, including direct contracting of utility renewable energy, oversight of renewable energy installation projects, and coordination with budgeting team.
- Support ongoing data collection for sustainability group KPI’s like energy and carbon footprint, pulling from various sources like utility websites, accounting data, etc.
- Prepare energy management program documentation as new policies and procedures are developed.
- Support ongoing interface with the HelloFresh global sustainability team to track achievement of efficiency goals and planning for future goals.
- Perform and oversee energy audits at our US distribution facilities, interfacing with the HelloFresh Facilities team to develop actionable recommendations.
- An owner - You are super reliable and thoughtful in managing your responsibilities, you care about the outcome and quality of your work, and you earn the trust of your colleagues.
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes.
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles, you pivot to find solutions, not excuses.
- Intellectually curious - You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and to challenge the status quo.
- A team player - You favor team victories over individual success.
- Resourceful - You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and look to work smarter, not harder.
- A critical thinker - You use logic to identify opportunities, to diagnose issues, to evaluate alternatives, and to synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) credential preferred (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience in energy management and auditing; exposure to eCommerce fulfillment centers and refrigerated manufacturing environments preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company