DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Canadian business! This is an exciting opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up company and play a pivotal role in growing DoorDash’s Canadian business. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Canada and across the globe today!
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for an Enterprise Engagement Associate to join the Enterprise team. The Associate Engagement Manager will help define and execute strategic initiatives that enhance sales productivity by enabling our teams to be more effective at supporting our most valuable partnerships at scale. The role will also play a pivotal role in end-to-end relationship management for a set of Partners.
You'll join the passionate team of sales & relationship managers who target and grow the top relationships nationally in Canada. This includes playing a key role in the rollout of new brand partnerships, growing existing merchants (signing new products and new stores), and working closely with product teams and other key internal stakeholders to deliver a seamless experience to our merchant partners.
What You’ll Do
Data Analysis & Operational Insights:
- Develop & own key reporting needs with our clients to provide business insights (e.g., weekly reporting metrics & quarterly reviews)
- Liaise internally with the Enterprise Operations team to drive key initiatives & special projects (e.g., store-level analysis of Partner delivery times to identify areas of operational improvement)
- Project manage large-scale restaurant launches for our top brands and oversee continued operational success for existing clients
- Work alongside team leadership to build out strategy and growth plans for your Partners
- Build direct relationships with key stakeholders throughout each brand, ensuring Merchant-first needs are being met at all levels
- Engage with top franchise operators on expanding partnership with DoorDash -- store expansion, increasing revenue through marketing and new product opportunities, etc.
- Assist in building client-facing materials (e.g., Quarterly Business Reviews, Executive Sessions)
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You love working directly with clients, you create and maintain long term relationships
- You are a structured problem solver at your core, with a strong bias for action
- You are analytically minded with strong quantitative skills, including comfort with excel and google suite
- You are organized and love details
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace; we move quickly and are defining an entire industry
- Grit and perseverance; you're inspired by a challenge and push yourself to keep going
- High standards and a bias toward action; you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
Nice to Haves
- Consulting, high growth or early-stage startup experience
- Experience with marketplaces, operations, logistics or unit economics
- Experience with SQL and/or Salesforce
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.