Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
Aircall is looking for an Engagement Manager, to formalise, support and foster employee’s Engagement as a key success factor for our business and culture. To make sure employees stand behind shared goals, Aircall has to make sure every single employee understands not only the goals but the reasoning behind them as well. Thus, only open lines of communication & conversations guarantee that employees thrive together & trust and commit at Aircall.
Within the People Team, and directly reporting to our Head of Talent, Learning & Development, you will build, animate & follow the internal Conversations by providing meaningful and impactful internal communication.
Your mission at Aircall:
Take in charge 3 main dimensions of Engagement at Aircall: internal conversations, engagement as an indicator, culture as an asset.
Internal conversations :
- Build, animate & follow the internal Conversations by providing best-in-class, meaningful and impactful internal communication
- Build a robust internal communication plan, aligned with Aircall’s Business Objectives, Culture and Employer’s brand
- Provide with various/ blended and consistent initiatives to help fostering the power of conversations at Aircall, involving and inspiring Aircallees
- Identify & follow KPIs on communication initiatives in order to continuously improve our ways of addressing needs
- Continuously benchmark on internal communication initiatives & best practices to propose innovative solutions
Engagement as an indicator :
- Monitor Engagement, follow and communicate on related Actions Plans
- Launch, communicate & empower people to participate to [email protected] surveys (our Engagement surveys), using Culture Amp Platform
- Animate and manage [email protected] to maintain a high level of participation
- Coach managers with survey’s results & insights by helping them in their communication
- Collect, map, follow & leverage on Actions Plans designed by Managers in order to improve continuously engagement at Aircall
Culture as an asset:
- Nurture & enhance our singular Culture, making the Employee’s experience aligned & consistent with the Employer’s branding and reinforcing the sense of belonging of our Aircallees.
- Highlight, formalise and organise the visibility of HR & internal projects and provide with initiatives to reinforce Aircall’s culture both internally & externally
- Be the garant that Employee’s experience is aligned with external communications to strengthen our Employer’s branding, in coordination with Brand Department
- Propose and handle the process of Employer’s recognitions (visibility as a Top Employer, certifications, labels..)
- Propose, manage and measure Social impact engagement initiatives to embody our singular culture
A little more about you :
- You have 8+ years of experience in Communication (internal and external) in an international context (work and write in English)
- You’re very comfortable with Engagement, communication tools & processes (internal and external).
- You are a coordinator and a facilitator for projects that are involving people from all around the world, at diverse levels.
- You are flexible and autonomous to ease a fast-track structure in a scaling company.
- You have outstanding project & relationship management skills, you have strong organisational and problem solving skills.
- You are recognized for your communication skills both verbally and in writing, in English.
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.