Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an energetic Engagement Manager to help take Netomi’s client engagement to the next level. We want you to own and lead customer engagements, ensuring successful project implementations and high adoption rates of our solution. In this role, you will work closely with the Customer Success team to define, optimize, and streamline the client onboarding process. You will collaborate with CSMs to understand client goals, support account growth activities, and contract renewals.
The ideal candidate will possess extensive project management skills combined with business and technology consulting experience. Is excited to alongside customers to help define project goals, objectives, and KPIs as strong measures of success. Is interested in all aspects of CS Ops, and will drive and own operational processes and procedures for client onboarding, project management, and internal process development.
If the idea of working in a face-paced entrepreneurial environment excites you, where you will have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today, then you are what we are looking for!
- Leveraging project management best practices, lead multiple, simultaneous customer implementations from kickoff to Go-live.
- Lead client-facing discovery workshops and meetings, and provide best practices guidance and program success measures during customer onboarding and adoption.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional design that aligns to customer needs and defined project scope, resulting in a successful deployment and adoption of the Netomi AI solution.
- Create project plans, timelines and processes to ensure projects are delivered within scope, budget and client deadlines. Maintain project plans and accurate status updates to senior leadership.
- Develop effective and productive customer relationships that enable Netomi to become a trusted advisor for our customers’ executives and economic buyers.
- Provide both engagement and consultative leadership to the customer, with the ability to manage customer's business goals at the forefront of the conversation
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion. Use best practice project tactics to help get customers back on track when implementations are at risk.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future product releases and enhancements.
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives
- Strong leadership qualities and proven experience working as part of a team to meet client goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of Netomi’s products and solutions, implementation and expansion methods.
- 5+ years of SaaS platform experience and related client-facing consulting experience, managing stakeholders/clients at the Executive level
- 5+ years of experience working as a project manager
- Experience with creating comprehensive project plans, documenting project scope and requirements, and managing timelines and budgets,
- Experience working with Customer Support Agent desk software, highly desirable.
- Client-focused attitude and ability to be a customer advocate, with a passion to advise and guide customers on how to get the most out of the product.
- A go-getter mentality, and driven approach to both client engagements and internal efforts/teams.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to execute and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- A proven track record of successfully communicating with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.