Founded by an experienced team of entrepreneurs from successful start-ups including Uber, Teladoc and Gilt, Pager is a health-tech start-up on a mission to transform healthcare. By offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care, we put patients first because that’s the way it should be.
Pager is hiring an Engagement Marketing Lead who will be responsible for driving successful onboarding and engagement of our continually growing patient base. You will own customer experience and communication throughout the customer lifecycle and work closely with external partner organizations to understand their specific priorities for patient engagement. You will develop a segmentation strategy based on patient type and optimize accordingly base on engagement by audience. You will work closely with key stakeholders across the company to implement product features and services that drive patient interaction and add value to the patient experience.
- Design successful onboarding strategy to drive optimal conversion at the start of each user’s experience
- Create and execute strategies for engaging our existing audience in order to drive repeat encounters and encourage trial of new products and services
- Inform product roadmap to drive engagement at all points of the customer lifecycle
- Work with design and engineering to create high-performing engagement campaigns using email, push notifications, social media and any other relevant channels
- Manage design and implementation of new CRM capabilities
- Partner with internal stakeholders to product manage our website Pager.com
- Generate, analyze, and interpret data for engagement features and campaigns
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Thrive within an entrepreneurial culture and ideally have previously guided a start-up through the growth curve
- Ability to move at hyper-startup-speed in a high-energy environment with high expectations
- Ability to work independently and quickly, but cares about precision and details, doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to estimate, plan, and prioritize own projects
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience, focused on engagement, retention and product marketing
- Experience creating and launching email campaigns using a leading ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform
- Experience with database management and CRM tools
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Deep mobile marketing and product expertise.
- Known for bold ideas, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and results.
- Can effectively communicate results, synthesizing data into insights, trends and action.
- Experience managing direct reports and leading a team.