As a subsidiary of Porsche AG and a high quality engineer service provider, Porsche Engineering and its approximately 1000 employees enable multiple costumer projects on a daily basis. The unique Porsche Engineering Charging Solutions combine progressive technical solutions with modern Porsche design and adapt to every need. The employees of our client appreciate the high quality standard, the strong innovation and developing spirit and the constant exchange of subject specific competences. From the start costumer perspectives are taken into regard while developing products. Because great performance starts with a unique charging experience.
Backend Software Engineer (m/f/x) in Mönsheim
As a Backend Software Engineer (m/f/x) you are responsible for the management of interfaces. You mainly work with interfaces for charging infrastructures via Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP). Furthermore you develop a whole systems architecture to bind various backend functionalities. The backend, partly specified by the customer, will be determined by you and realized together with a software developing team. Because of your deep knowledge in C/C++ programming you succeed in professionally leading your team. You will be an interface between the costumer and the technicians and you will also be accompanying the process from test planning to test execution. The handing over of the software to the client after a successful test as well as the development of individual costumer solutions will be part of your various responsibilities.
What we expect of you (must-have)
- Experience in software development
- Experience in planning, organisation and execution of software tests
- Experience in programming with C/C++
- Very good English skills
What we require of you (nice to have)
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience in the field of e-mobility
- Knowledge in embedded software engineering
- Knowledge with Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP)
- Great costumer focus and very good coordination skills
- Good German skills
What you can expect from Porsche Engineering
- A dynamic and innovation based team
- A position with exciting tasks and a high amount of responsibility
- Great social benefits
- Attractive leasing offers
- A very good cafeteria and perfect traffic connections
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions contact Mrs Nicole Leinhoss at: +49 711 91291823