We are hiring Staff level and Senior level HMI Engineers!
At NextEV, we're embracing the cutting edge human-machine-interface technologies to make the automotive experience an amazing and initiative experience that has never been seen before. This engineer will have specialties in a range of technologies that include: Voice, Gestures, Graphics, and Animations. To ensure these technologies work seamlessly together, this engineer will also test the results with prototypes using user validation testing.
· Working closely with UX Interaction team to implement an amazing infotainment system.
· Working across the engineering teams to ensure smooth implementation of the product on time.
· Utilize new HMI technologies to bring an amazing user experience to the world.
· Utilize Agile methodologies to the development plan.
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field.
· Three plus years of systems development experience.
· Demonstrated engineering discipline throughout the development life cycle (requirements discovery and specification, rapid prototyping, automation of integration, validation and other quality assurance processes).
· Expertise in delivery of amazing products to market.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Engineer (Multiple Openings) - HMI job post.✕