aPriori delivers strategic insights for Manufacturers to continuously decide how to design a product and where to manufacture it to optimize cash flow, accelerate revenue growth, and improve margin. This unique collaborative platform combines Product Cost Management, Design for Manufacturability and Sustainability, and Supplier Collaboration capabilities. The platform includes more than 450 manufacturing process simulation and more than 80 regional economic models to yield insights that accelerate time to market by 20% while achieving hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings and decreased CO2 footprint.
Making our customers successful is at the forefront of everything that we do. We are our customer’s strategic advisors, coaching them to achieve their cost management goals. Our customers are looking to maximize the impact of their aPriori solution, so we provide expert guidance on best practices, advisement, and execution on technical and strategic items to increase throughput, and use-case specific insights to accelerate our customer’s time to value. We advise on the most important metrics, we cut costs, and we connect different parts of the organization through data.
• Develop multiple customer relationships to drive product adoption and results to achieve the full business value of the solution
• Handle the project management, scoping, and execution of technical and strategic aspects of the project, including solution configuration, user training, and usage mentoring, particularly in the sourcing use case
• Understand strategic elements of the account to ensure solutions provided are supporting the customer in reaching business objectives
• Builds and demonstrates expertise on the aPriori software to enhance the value the customer is getting out of the tool
o An emphasis will be on how customers in the procurement space can leverage aPriori data to drive their costs down
• Awareness of aPriori software adoption and utilization trends, with a focus on driving renewals and capitalizing on expansion opportunities
• Able and willing to travel up to 10% (majority domestic travel Monday – Friday)
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both internal and external
• Technical knowledge of the product and in various manufacturing processes
• Knowledge in Product Design, Manufacturing, Cost Management, Sourcing, Supplier Negotiation, and Design-To-Cost
• Strong organization skills and the ability to balance multiple accounts
• Project management skills, including project planning, risk management, and status updates
• Comfort interacting and communicating with customer project sponsors, project team members, and individuals
• Strong consulting skillset, ability to effectively respond to objectives and high-stress situations, and ability to guide the customer to the best supported solution
• Exceptional communication skills, a strong consulting skillset, and a deep understanding of technology.
Education and Experience:
• BS or MS in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or Software Engineering
• Recommended minimum experience is 3 years of total technical experience
• Demonstrated success working on project teams with a record of high customer adoption and satisfaction
• Experience with full procurement transformation, including sourcing, process development, organizational change, and business process review is highly desired.
• Experienced in supplier negotiations
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation and unique benefits including aPriori days in a dynamic, growing, innovative environment!
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.