Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We, at Nuclei
, are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full-stack solution to their customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self-motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who are we?
At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recapture their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services while providing a seamless customer experience.
Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any third party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With an emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third-party products and a data-driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
What will you do?
- We have a complex stack and use a lot of technologies (so learning curve is steep) - Nginx + tomcat + MongoDB + MySQL + Memcache + node.js + Faye + rabbitmq + java + j2ee + Android + Couchbase+ NoSql + Zookeeper + Jenkins + Chef
- Get to work with smart and passionate people
- Build something of lasting impact
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and various services of organizations.
- You will be responsible for leading a top-end engineers to build and deliver a high-quality product.
- Work with the Director of Engineering, PM and Business to develop a long-term product plan, product and manage the release planning cycles for the product.
- You will coach and motivate your team to ensure high productivity and teamwork, and help each individual achieve his potential.
- 6-8 years of experience managing and growing a high-performing software engineering team.
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills for complex and large scale problems.
- Technical Breadth – Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise and improve coding standards across large codebases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls and use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Experience and expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Exposure to complete product development cycles – From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures – should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure.
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation.