RetailMeNot helps millions of monthly visitors save money and discover great deals at
their favorite retailers. This team is integral to RetailMeNot and we are seeking a strong
leader who can build and develop engineers as well as deliver business results in a
Our engineers work in a wide array of technologies that they’ve chosen which best fit
problems we are working to solve and are constantly on the lookout for new
technologies to improve our code. Technical challenges on the team range across the
In this role, you will lead these types of engineers:
- Full Stack Engineers iterate quickly to deliver new features while maintaining the high
performance and scalability of the system. A full-stack engineer might use technologies
like Python, PHP, Java, and Node.js
, as well as both SQL and NoSQL databases.
If you love working with people, taking on new challenges and solving large and
impactful business problems, let's talk!
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience in software engineering leadership with a track record of leading projects to success
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, in a STEM field, or equivalent self-study of computer science preferred
- You are a fantastic motivator and leader with a demonstrated history of mentoring and developing staff members
- You have keen instincts for analytical analysis, technical judgment, and risk assessment
- You're an excellent communicator across all channels (interpersonal, written, and verbal) and all levels of the organization
- You've honed your experience in a dynamic Agile environment
- You have technical experience with web stack and/or data analysis technologies
What You'll Do
- You'll hire and mentor excellent engineers
- You'll find opportunities to improve process, team structure, staffing, and career development
- You'll lead project & program management for the teams
- You'll guide and mentor team members to make good technical decisions
- You'll take ownership of your team's delivery in close collaboration with product management and other stakeholders
Who We Are
- We hire smart people and give them the autonomy to be creative in how they impact the business.
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion as core values and have a thriving program to support it throughout the company. We give back to the community and support multiple events and organizations with like-minded goals.
- We have an extraordinary open vacation policy.
- We reimburse expenses for cell phone service and gym memberships
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.