WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Workiva trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- We've been awarded #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool!
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series B and growing steadily in a large well-defined SAAS market. An exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
We're an experienced enterprise team with teammates that have been part of the early team at SAAS companies Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
🔧 What will I be doing?
We build a fast growing enterprise grade training platform with lots of functionality and integrations, and a beautiful UI. You will be tasked with the following:
- Drive the roadmap and priorities for the engineering team
- Work with product and design teams to deliver and launch new products and features
- Coach and support the engineering team to achieve a high level of excellence and throughput
- Develop engineers and help them grow in their careers
- Manage processes to help engineers achieve company goals and do their best work
- Recruit and retain great engineers and build a diversified team
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering teams that have shipped and delivered products consistently
- You work very well cross-functionally and able to make hard decisions and tradeoffs
- You're technical enough to be a sounding board for engineers discussing architecture and product decisions
Our tech stack consists of: Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, AWS